Presentation SEO Basic And Digital Marketing
Presented by Md Al Masud
Founder &CEO, IT Vanilla
I am here because I love to talk about the search engine.
SEO Professional and Team Leader Of seovanilla.com
You can find me at @linkedin.com/in/mdalmasud
WHAT IS SEO?
SEO STANDS FOR “SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION” IT IS THE PROCESS OF GETTING TRAFFIC FROM THE “FREE”, “ORGANIC”, “EDITORIAL”, OR “NATURAL” SEARCH RESULTS ON SEARCH ENGINES.
WHAT IS SEO(broad spectrum)?
Search Engine Optimization is the name given to any activity to improve search engine rankings for search engines like Google. For instance, Google ranks or references pages it considers to be relevant and authoritative. Authority is measured by analyzing the number and quality of links from other web pages, quality of content, and overall relevance to a search term. In a nutshell, your web pages have the potential to rank in Google providing your content is rich, your site is well structured, and you maintain a healthy link profile.
What is Optimization?
Make sure that Google understands
- What keywords you are targeting
- What products and services you are offering or selling
- And where you are selling them.
The Evolution of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
“The ultimate search engine…would understand exactly what you mean and give back exactly what you want.”
Search Engine Optimization vs. Search Engine Marketing
Before Search Engine Optimization became the official name, other terms were used as well. For example:
- Search engine placement
- Search engine positioning
- Search engine ranking
- Search engine registration
- Search engine submission
- Website promotion
But no discussion would be complete without mentioning another term: Search Engine Marketing.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Can Be Broken Into Two Distinct Types
1. ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
2. OFF-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
Seo Techniques 2 Ppt Examples
TWO TYPES OF SEO ARE:
BASED ON THE WORKING PROCEDURE
1. PAID SEO/ADWORDS/PPC CAMPAIGN/GOOGLE ADS
- ORGANIC SEO/FREE SEO/VOLUNTARY
What is Google Adwords?
AdWords (Google AdWords) is an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network. The AdWords program enables businesses to set a budget for advertising and only pay when people click the ads. The ad service is largely focused on keyword.
What is a google search timeline?
This page covers key events in the history of Google’s search service. … For a history of Google the company, including all of Google’s products, acquisitions, and corporate changes, see the history of Google page.
Mobile vs Desktop internet use
As of 2019, 55.9 percent of the time spent on websites comes from desktop users, compared to 40.1 percent for mobile users. While more people are accessing the web from mobile devices than desktops, people still tend to spend more time on sites when they access them from non-mobile devices.
Base Topics/Resource Of SEO.
– SEO is a Most Controversial Topic.
– Every SEO expert has his own theory.
– SEO is a Long term, ongoing process.
– SEO Strategy changes very frequently.
– It’s highly rewarding if you can do it successfully.
WHICH WAY TO GO?
-It depends on your business objective.
– Forget Hats, Focus on what’s Working and adapt with that.
-Keep Yourself Up to date and always test new strategies.
MAJOR GOOGLE UPDATES
Google Update must read
- Humming Bird
- Mobile friendly
- December 2020 Core Update
Major Google Updates(Panda)
*Panda’s main Focus on content
Major Google Updates(Penguin)
*Penguin’s Main Focus is Backlink
*And Off Page SEO
Search Engines will always respond to two things (No Matter how you achieve that)
- Relevancy (the quality or state of being closely connected or appropriate.)
- Authority(Authority is Making sure that Google knows you have the best content for their users.)
Why Search Engine Algorithm Changes?
– Search Engines are in constant battle to weed out web spam.
– They want to ensure the best user experience.
– One strategy is spoiled by people so badly that it bounds them to pull off the trigger. Such as “guest posting”