Simple, Easy-to-use WordPress Migration Plugin
You are able to move your WordPress website between any server or domain by using this WordPress migrator plugin. As a result, you may backup your WordPress website automatically or manually and restore it to the destination site without any downtime with just one click.
You can return to external storage sites FTP and SFTP as well as the cloud (Amazon S3, Google Drive). The plugin allows you to migrate only the chosen files and enables database backups in addition to complete site backups.
WordPress Migrator & Backup Plugin – free version features
Ease of use: With just a few clicks, migrate all of your WordPress data, including media files, plugins, themes, and databases.
One-click backup and restore: supports backup and restore with a single click.
No data size limit for migration: Backup & restore WordPress sites of any size effortlessly.
Supports all hosts or operating systems: There is no limitation on host & operating system for migration.
Automated scheduled backups: Set up backups for every day, every week, or every month.
Auto-replace website URLs: Supports auto-replace of URLs during restore. No longer need to search and replace!
Multiple backup locations: Supports SFTP/FTP, Google Drive, Amazon S3, & local storage.
Backup and migrate only selected data: What needs to be moved from your WordPress website is up to you to decide. Backups of selected files (plugins, themes, core files, uploads, etc.) and databases are supported.
Supports both MySQL & MySQLi
Setup Guide – WordPress Migration and Backup
You can check out the user guide to easily set up the plugin or watch the video below.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/hIaM_xeWa_8?si=9bOoI-0-pHlq28Fo” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Premium version features
- automated backups that are scheduled at specific periods
- Supports OneDrive and Dropbox
- Choose which database tables to back up.
- Choose which files to Backup.
- Multiple formats (ZIP, GZIP, and TAR) are supported.
- Several places for storage
- email alerts on the backup status of the website
Visit the plugin’s product page to learn more about the pro edition.
Various WordPress migration scenarios that the plugin can handle
Here are a few typical use scenarios that this plugin can handle.
- Change the domain of the WordPress website.
- Move your WordPress website from the host you are using to a new one.
- Transfer your WordPress website to a separate domain.
- Transfer WordPress to a server from localhost.
- Transfer the subdomain of your WordPress website to the root domain.
- For testing or development purposes, having a WordPress clone of the live site would be beneficial.
- You’re manually backing up a WordPress website.
- Ideally, it would help if you had restored WordPress once the website collapsed.
- You must restore WordPress to a previous version.
HOW WORDPRESS BACKUP & MIGRATOR PLUGIN WORKS
Three steps are involved in migrating a WordPress website to a new domain or host: file migration, database migration, and reconfiguration (if necessary). This process is automated with our WordPress migration plugin.
- Kindly adhere to the instructions listed below for a complete WordPress migration.
- On your current website, install the WordPress Backup & Migration plugin.
- Create (export) a migration file in zip format that contains all necessary files.
- On the destination website, install the WordPress Backup & Migration plugin.
- Take the zip file and import it to your new place. All files, including theme and plugin files, will be moved by the plugin, which will also replace the database.
- Upon completion of the WordPress conversion and restore, you will be forcibly logged out.
You may install WordPress Backup & Migration straight from the WordPress Plugins dashboard.
- Click “Add New” & search for “WordPress Backup & Migration.”
- Install & Activate
Another way to install WordPress Backup & Migration is to manually upload the plugin’s zip file over FTP.
- From the WordPress plugin repository, download the plugin’s zip file.
- After downloading, unzip the zip file.
- Place the plugin folder in your WordPress site’s “wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Open the WordPress dashboard and navigate to the “Installed Plugins” tab. From the Plugins page, activate WordPress Backup & Migration.
The WordPress sidebar will display the plugin menu upon plugin installation and activation.
Does the Plugin Support Multisite?
WordPress multisite can be imported and exported with this plugin.
How Can I Use The Plugin to Migrate And Raise The maximum Upload File Size?
To find out how to raise the maximum file upload size during migration, see this article.
Does The Plugin Support all Sizes of Sites For Migration?
Indeed. All sizes of WordPress websites can be backed up and migrated with the help of the WordPress Backup and Migration plugin.
Does It Work With All Hosts?
Indeed. With the plugin, you can move your WordPress website between hosting.